To really experience a New England Patriots game you need to take in the whole experience, including a Gillette Stadium tailgate party! The Hub Crawler is with out a doubt Massachusetts finest tailgate cruiser! For the best experience call 888-MASS-BUS and ask for the game day special!
If your looking for somewhere Irish to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day, but you don’t want to travel to the Emerald Isle, I recommend taking a trip to Boston, Massachusetts for their city wide Irish bash.
Boston has a variety of events to commend St Patrick’s Day, including, music, festivals, concerts, pub crawls, and Boston’s own Southie Parade. For more info and an updated list of what’s going on for Saint Patrick’s Day in Boston visit JoeDigi.com/bostonstpatricksday/
I’ve spent some time updating what I think is the most comprehensive list of strip clubs, gentleman’s clubs, and adult entertainment in the greater Boston area. I have also included other parts of Massachusetts in my list for those in the middle or western part of the state.
The updated page is http://JoeDigi.com/stripclubs/
Boston has a diverse plethora of Bachelorette entertainment options. Being an avid planner of events in the Boston area, Bachelorette parties is one of the most common requests. I often find myself consulting with a maid of honor, or a designated party planner, about an upcoming Bachelorette party. Everyone I speak with seems to want a night that is fun, entertaining, and somewhat unique. We first need to figure out to what degree of debauchery they plan on, then we can come up with a few suggestions for the celebration. I have listed a few venues that are popular in the Boston area, with a brief description.
- Jake Ivory’s Piano Bar– Jake’s is definitely tops on my list for an entertaining night in the city. The show starts a little after 9:00 and doors open at 8:30. Get there early if you want a seat, they fill up quick. Cover is $8 on Friday and Saturday nights.
- The Male Encounter– The Male Encounter Show is New England’s longest running all male revue. They have changed venues a few times, and are currently at Who’s On First on Yawkey way in Boston. The Show runs on Saturday nights through October, with the exception of a Red Sox home game. Call 866-400-MALE for ticket info.
- Jacques Cabaret– The best female impersonators in New England. This is one of the most popular Bachelorette party events in Boston. Jacques has shows 7 nights a week, but Friday and Saturday are the most popular. They have limited seating, and it fills up quick. If you aren’t able to get seats standing room is good too, just get there well in advance of the show and prop yourself on the seats at the bar. $10 Friday and Saturday – $6 Weekdays
- Liquor Store Nightclub – The Liquor Store is a great place to start your night, the highlight of this venue is the mechanical bull. It gets very crowded as the night goes on, and the crowd tends to be on the younger side. If you go to the Liquor Store website well enough in advance, you can sign up for free admission (normally $5 bucks), but you have to be there by 10pm.
- Lime Light Stage and Studios – Karaoke – info coming soon
- Dicks Last Resort – Info coming soon
It looks like the warm weather is finally here to stay, and it’s time for me to tell you about the 8th Annual “Kick Off The Summer” Party Cruise on Boston Harbor. Boston Event Guide hosts some of the best events in Boston, and this is the only way to start your Summer in Boston.
If you haven’t been on this Boston Party Cruise yet, let me tell you what you have been missing. The Summer Party Cruise is the premier event for young professionals in the Boston area. Enjoy 3 floors of entertainment aboard the Provincetown II, with a large top deck for dancing under the stars. This year features DJ “Samuel L” spinning the hottest party music, a Sinatra lounge, and complimentary airbrush tattoos. Then the party continues… join us for a free after party nearby from 11-1. Boston Party Tours will be providing a courtesy shuttle to the after party event.
All guests will be welcomed with party favors and entered to win;
- 2 tickets to the Resolution Ball
- A spot on the white water rafting trip
- 2 tickets to the get your sox on event in August
There are 3 Boston Event Guide – Party Cruises this Summer
Tickets cost is $25 but if you act fast you can take advantage of the 2 for 1 deal going on. That’s 2 for $25 – Click on the Official Website for more information and to purchase tickets Summer Kick Off Boston Party Cruise
Boston Party Tours
If you haven’t been in Boston on a weekend night recently, let me introduce Boston Party Tours… Boston’s ULTIMATE Party Bus! Boston Party Tours currently has a fleet of 3 custom built party buses, with plans of expansion on the way.
When you hire a Boston party bus you get more than just a ride, you get an event your guests will rave about for years to come. The buses sizes range from an 18 passenger “party coach” to the 25 passenger “Boston Hub Crawler” up to the original 30 passenger “ULTIMATE” school bus conversion.
Boston Party Tours specializes in the Boston night scene, but is frequently used for weddings, tailgate parties, office events, and family reunions. The most common party bus celebration is a Bachelorette party, followed by birthdays. We even cater to the under 21 crowd (no alcohol of course) but what could be more fun than driving around Boston in your own night club on wheels? We haven’t seen anything yet.
If you are looking for a deal on the cost, consider planning your event during the week. The party buses are most popular for Friday and Saturday night bookings, therefore cost more. When you book Sunday-Thursday you save hundreds of dollars on your party bus rental, and don’t worry about nothing going on in Boston…. we know exactly where to take you on any night of the week. There is always a party going on, you just gotta know where to find it.
So, if you have an occasion coming in the near future, consider Boston Party Tours your transportation concierge to Boston.