It’s time to unpack the Summer clothes and start planning your nights out on a Boston Harbor party boat.
There’s plenty of booze cruises to keep your calendar full, but there are 3 not to miss….
Boston Event Guide’s Summer Party Cruise Series happens only 3 times this Summer.
It’s time to start thinking about where you’re going to be spending New Years Eve this year. Boston Nightlife has plenty to offer for First Night & 2011 is going to be no different.
HubNights.com covers Boston’s nightlife scene on what’s going on, and where to go. Visit Hub Nights for all your 2011 Boston New Years Eve events.
Halloween is just around the corner! The 8th annual Monster Bash is October 30 at the Woburn American Legion.
This is the largest Halloween party north of Boston with over 300 people in attendance!
For more info visit Boston Halloween Party!
Saint Patrick’s Day in Boston is an experience you don’t want to miss! If you’re looking for a great way to see Boston check out a Boston party bus! The guys at Boston Party Tours rock Boston nightlife the way it should be done.
Boston is well know for it’s Boston Irish Pubs and a great way to check them out is on the 2nd Annual Saint Patrick’s Boston Pub Crawl – This is the kick-off to the Irish Pub Challenge and continues in Ireland.
For more St Patrick’s Day Events in Boston check out Boston Nightlife specialists HubNights.com
The Holiday season is approaching rapidly, and so are the festive events. You may know pub crawling is one of my favorite past times (which evolved into Boston Party Tours). BUT if your looking for a traditional walking pub crawl in Boston then you need to check out the 12 Bars of Christmas Crawl. hosted by Crawl in Boston.
If your looking for somewhere Irish to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day, but you don’t want to travel to the Emerald Isle, I recommend taking a trip to Boston, Massachusetts for their city wide Irish bash.
Boston has a variety of events to commend St Patrick’s Day, including, music, festivals, concerts, pub crawls, and Boston’s own Southie Parade. For more info and an updated list of what’s going on for Saint Patrick’s Day in Boston visit JoeDigi.com/bostonstpatricksday/
Boston has a diverse plethora of Bachelorette entertainment options. Being an avid planner of events in the Boston area, Bachelorette parties is one of the most common requests. I often find myself consulting with a maid of honor, or a designated party planner, about an upcoming Bachelorette party. Everyone I speak with seems to want a night that is fun, entertaining, and somewhat unique. We first need to figure out to what degree of debauchery they plan on, then we can come up with a few suggestions for the celebration. I have listed a few venues that are popular in the Boston area, with a brief description.
- Jake Ivory’s Piano Bar– Jake’s is definitely tops on my list for an entertaining night in the city. The show starts a little after 9:00 and doors open at 8:30. Get there early if you want a seat, they fill up quick. Cover is $8 on Friday and Saturday nights.
- The Male Encounter– The Male Encounter Show is New England’s longest running all male revue. They have changed venues a few times, and are currently at Who’s On First on Yawkey way in Boston. The Show runs on Saturday nights through October, with the exception of a Red Sox home game. Call 866-400-MALE for ticket info.
- Jacques Cabaret– The best female impersonators in New England. This is one of the most popular Bachelorette party events in Boston. Jacques has shows 7 nights a week, but Friday and Saturday are the most popular. They have limited seating, and it fills up quick. If you aren’t able to get seats standing room is good too, just get there well in advance of the show and prop yourself on the seats at the bar. $10 Friday and Saturday – $6 Weekdays
- Liquor Store Nightclub – The Liquor Store is a great place to start your night, the highlight of this venue is the mechanical bull. It gets very crowded as the night goes on, and the crowd tends to be on the younger side. If you go to the Liquor Store website well enough in advance, you can sign up for free admission (normally $5 bucks), but you have to be there by 10pm.
- Lime Light Stage and Studios – Karaoke – info coming soon
- Dicks Last Resort – Info coming soon